Legends of Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Wont start up
Newbie Guides by Ling EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:58 am by jhalla

» Doesn't accept my Password...
Newbie Guides by Ling EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:57 pm by Clariska

» News on server?
Newbie Guides by Ling EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:41 pm by Guest

» server down
Newbie Guides by Ling EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:59 am by Guest

» Items disappearing
Newbie Guides by Ling EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:26 am by Azphel

» Some Instance
Newbie Guides by Ling EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:04 am by tedz2020

» NPC's not working
Newbie Guides by Ling EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:41 am by IronMan

» Some more pets in market place
Newbie Guides by Ling EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Clariska

» logging in durring test mode
Newbie Guides by Ling EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:52 am by Guest

Keywords

DefJay

Newbie Guides by Ling

5 posters

Go down

Newbie Guides by Ling Empty Newbie Guides by Ling

Post by LingChoiSun Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:35 am

Ho brave warriors of Atlantis!

As we have seen lots of people running around spamming chats asking for help, Ripper annoyed me to death to make a guide so here I am, ANYWAYS.

I'll be covering from the beggining until your first reset (which is fairly easy FOR NOW).
We will be separating this in steps shall we?

Step No.1
Create a char (obviously)
Pick a class that fits you most, or pick the OP slayer if you don't feel like tanking, healing or bursting people down with 2 spells
It's important that you have a base on how to play the game, most of our content is pure edits of instances you already know.

Step No.2
Hey yo, you got your char, then you will open that fancy box, it will get you right to a fair level and give you a full set of gears AND lv100 oracles good eh ??
The items you get are equipable so dont worry about the level.
Plus you will have an awesome PINGO to help you!
On this step you need basically just EITHER get some m.forts so it makes farming easy OR got a party and go STRAIGHT into PVP Arena so you can farm some mobs.

Step No.3
Once you've done this, it will get boring (yes) basically you will need to farm for some minutes so you can reset and re-do the step 2!
Beware though VIP characters can also risk going VIP DI/FD/TOB, they will grant you ALOT of exp and exalt but to sum that they're hard to finish!

Other points of the newbie guide will be covered by Ripper because he is more accurate so!

~Ling scrap
LingChoiSun
LingChoiSun

Coolness : 10025
Swagness : 5

Back to top Go down

Newbie Guides by Ling Empty Re: Newbie Guides by Ling

Post by TheRipper™ Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:42 pm

Hello all!
Thank you Ling for your tutorial !

There are a few things that are needed to be taken into consideration in game but first of all,i want to clarify that this isn't a donor server, normal players can still be as powerful as a vip's,you just need to sell your soul to the devil lol!

Now that that's cleared read through these steps for some usefull information xD :
  One of the best ways to get stuff fast is to join a guild , normaly an active one that helps guild members .Now we have around 54 guilds so there is alot of talk goin on xD and alot to chose from.
         Another good to know thing is the requirment for daily zen: 5 resets ,180 minutes online and at least one account using your referral ID.(For a random referral ID you can click the "Random referral ID" button on website.
Only your main account is allowed to get free zen/quest zen/reward zen.Making more than one accounts to get zen is bannable or bannable from receiving zen so ...dont.Still you can make some alts to help you in events.
Free Zen : 30.000 and 500 zen per every person that uses your REF ID.

To get LV 15 ,LV 30 exalt gear you have 3 choices:
-from bosses in exalt maps
-from grind in exalt maps
-lv 15,30 exalt gear pack from website shop
Also take a look at website shop if you want to donate Smile

A very good to know map is Necros Arena situated in Atlantis at commerce center.There you can level , get great items , buy items , kill bosses and many other things so dont forget it(be carefull PVP is allowed).

Dont forget to take a look every day on website at "Server change log" ---->usefull information

This guide will be updated as the server grows, be sure to check it once and a while.
 Enjoy your stay on the server and have fun Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
TheRipper™
TheRipper™

Coolness : 100020031
Swagness : 9001

http://boilegends.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clariska Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:48 pm

ty.Ws wondering if we allowed to have 2 accounts see that its in here aswell.I farm Moser/fernir at the moment cause i love 115 primals over e 15 gear <3

My zen doesnt load tho so farming lords for mfc Very Happy.Meby im to stupid to load the zen right Laughing

btw Good job on Server quite fun to play cept DI/FD hates me alot XD other than that Tob quite easy -_^.Will make my second acount hrtc 250 meby over weekend.
Clariska
Clariska

Coolness : 30
Swagness : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Azphel Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:00 pm

Nice guide! You guys should make a item and pet guides too, with the bosses/places location. Very Happy
Azphel
Azphel

Coolness : 13
Swagness : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnation Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Pretty sure the items/pets for bosses are the same as retail, so you can find the item list and boss locations with a search engine already.

Damnation

Coolness : 5
Swagness : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Azphel Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:09 pm

But I've never played on retail, or any other server...
Azphel
Azphel

Coolness : 13
Swagness : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnation Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:48 pm

A simple "boi boss" search in google:

You can find ...
Headcrusher Basaka in Pantheon at 12, 16, 20, and 0 - RAll
Chrono Dragons in Chrono Lair LV2 at 12, 15, 18, 21, and 0 - R6
Naga Queen, Wolfking Karth, and Overlord Octopus
"Sacred Beast" bosses in their respective regions (Pheonix@Killing Grounds, Turtle@Obsidian Turtle Pool, White Tiger@White Tiger Den, and Emerald Dragon@Emerald Dragon Island) at 16 and 22 on everyday but Saturday, which has times of 16 and 23. - R1

The following bosses are based on a different time schedule. They spawn in all realms and spawn some time between 3.5-4.5 hours after they were killed on that realm.
Ashura King Tanno (Angkor Temple LV4)
Heart Loser (Angkor Temple LV1)
Robot Gunk (Giant Kingdom West)
Fenrir (Dragon Lair LV1)
Moser (Dragon Lair LV2)

Moser and Fenrir drop primal e15 gear, Dyse and Dysteri drop primal e30 gear and sometimes their fate cards (Havent seen them drop boots/belt but you can get the e30 from Necros Arena off mobs north of Olaf and mobs in Last Bastion). Dyse is found on the 2nd to last teleport location @the exalted teleporter and Dysteri's in Last Bastion. Theres also TDE but I cant remember where he spawns. I think these spawn times are wrong as well so disregard them, theres usually announcements in game when theyre about to spawn. Be careful with TDE and Tanno as they hit insanely hard you'll need to team up with the high end players to kill them. You can search for most of the above bosses exact spawn locations or ask in game and I'm sure someone will help.

Damnation

Coolness : 5
Swagness : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum